Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Man Carrying Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle And Pistol Outside Obama Event (VIDEO)


Why don't these folks take their weapons and hang out in front of the WHITE HOUSE or their local police department, or better yet outside the Fox news studios? The lack of intelligence displayed by carrying weapons for no other reason than "because I can" is on par with: Driving slow in the fast lane because "I pay taxes these are my roads too", and the all around worst excuse for anything ever; "they got away with it so why can't I?".

The concept of social responsibility is fading fast and being replaced with social entitlement. Instead of saying "How can I make my country better, we say how can my country hook me up for free?" This is caused by many factors, such as: Corporate behavior; they can get away with anything and keep operating. We see that and want it too. Loopholes in the welfare system that encouraged devious women to have lots of kids for profit. Media portrayal of life is not realistic and sets standards beyond those which children can realistically meet. With all of these factors together flooding perception, where is there room for practicality, common sense, or humility?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment